Sunday, October 23, 2016

A Day for Daisies - First Flight

Hi Everyone,
Back with another ADFD images, called First Flight.  I just love this one.  I know I say that a lot, but there is something about Tammy's style that continues to draw me in.  I think it's the sweet faces.  Aren't these two girls cuties?  I think I'll send this to my granddaughters.













Freshly Made Sketch's #259 provided the layout for the card.  I dug into my stash for some Halloween paper from Crate Paper and started coloring.  I masked the image and stamped over it with a SU Polka Dot background stamp.  As I started to add new things to the card, it pulled my eye away from the image, so I elected to keep it CAS.  No enamel dots, die cut sentiments, ribbons, bows, extra sentiments, etc.!

I hope you will play along with our October Halloween Challenge on the ADFD Blog.  There's just one week left!

Challenges Entered:
Freshly Made Sketches #259/
Crafting By Designs - Halloween Challenge
Crafty Gals #94/ - Be Fab-BOO -Lous
Creative Inspirations #260 - Halloween/Fall
As You Like It /- Old or New Stash & Why (Old because it creates room for new!!)
Creative Knockouts #164/ - Embossing
Cute Card Thursday #448/ - Halloween
Crafty Catz #343/ - AG + Embossing
Simply Create Too #120 - Halloween

10 comments:

  1. Love this card Cathy! Your masking looks terrific, I actually thought you had merged digi papers and the image.
    At any rate, it's a great card and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these little witches are adorable! Sweet sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! Your coloring is beautiful! It reminds me of my little sisters and all the things I used to try and teach them to do when we were young. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful CAS design allows this sweet image to shine out from your card and I love how you added the polka dot background :-)
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at As You Like It!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the image on this card! The witches are adorable and I especially love that fun paper you've used with this! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is really cool! This is such a wonderful image - you've coloured it perfectly! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the colors you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy a Day for Daisies image. Love the choice of colors and the patterned paper. Thanks for joining the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stunning card so pleased you shared with us at crafty catz and hope you will share your make with us when you get your prize

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy