Monday, July 11, 2016

Under the Big Top!

Hi Everyone,

Sandra Caldwell has some fabulous new images in her Etsy shop this week with a circus theme!  How fun is that?!?  My image is called #954 Circus Tent.  I searched for sayings about the circus and found one that seemed like a perfect fit for those days when life is a bit crazy!  I made my own background paper using clear embossing powder over patterned paper, then rubbing ink over the paper and wiping the ink off of the embossed part.  I love how it looks with this image.

Pop by Sandra's Facebook Fan Group to see what the other girls made with this week's circus images and then do a little shopping!









Speaking of the Facebook Group, there's a fun ATC card exchange happening as our challenge through July 25th.  This is my entry.  She's called #799 Celebration Glamour Nana. The challenge is in honor of Sandra's 65th birthday!  You go, Girl!!

Challenges Entered:
Crafting From the Heart #120/ - AG
Craft Your Passion #320 - AG
Inkspirational #112 - AG with Red
The Pencil Case wk 23/ - AG
Pile It On #112 - Favorite colors

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love how you made the background. I should try that, it is very beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. The papers are great.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy