Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #402

Kenny K is this week's Sketch Saturday sponsor.  I've used their fun image, Shop 'Til Ya Drop for my card today.  Guilty confession - I've had many shop-til-you-drop days in my life, especially when I am in the company of my SIL, Peggy!  Our husbands know if we leave "for a bit" there's no telling what time we will be home!!
Here's some DT inspiration for you. Hope you will come join our challenge this week!

Challenge Entered:
Seize the Birthday/ - AG
Southern Girls/ - Getting Wordy
Crafty Catz #314/ - 3 different papers
Creative Fingers #104 - AG

4 comments:

  1. What a cool card Cathy. Great coloring gf. Fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! Great colouring. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fun, looks like my daughter!! *wink* thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation for our current challenge and love the colours used here....Hope to see you at our next challenge....
    {aNNie Southern Girls Challenge DT Member}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy