Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Week Fun - ADFD!

We are having a little extra fun this week on the A Day for Daisies Blog and on the Facebook page.  Each day, two members of the DT are going to have a post featuring the Green Eyed Monsters stamp collection.

Because it's the week before the big kiddie candy fest in North America (a.k.a. Halloween), Arielle thought it would be fun to keep the sweet treat theme going.  I've made some treats for my grandkids using Monster Cindy and Monster Molly.  I had some square tubes in my stash and filled them with a couple of pieces of candy and cute Halloween straws I picked up at T.J. Maxx.   One of the tubes has fun size Twix, one has Life Savers, and the third has fun size M & M's.  I love how the tags turned out! The eyes have a little dimension because I used Crystal Effects on them.  Check the ADFD Blog or Facebook Page to see what else is in store!

 

Challenges Entered:
Craft Your Passion #285 - AG
Little Miss Muffet #123 - Tags
Inkspirational #94 - Cute Halloween

1 comment:

  1. Adorable tags! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy