Friday, October 30, 2015

A Day for Daisies Showcase - Green-Eyed Monsters

I hope you have been enticed by the Halloween week previews of the Green-Eyed Monster stamps at ADFD.  This week's showcase features 3x3 cards using the monsters!  Peter is my card's monster. I used a set of eyeballs from another monster, covered all of the eyes with Crystal Effects, and created a sentiment with my computer.  Love these versatile little monsters!  Take a peek at my last ADFD post to see how I used three other monster friends!

There's still a week remaining in our Make It A Treat Challenge on the ADFD blog.  There are some clever ideas in the gallery already!

Challenges Entered:
Simon Says Stamp (10/28) - AG
Little Red Wagon #313 - Ghost, Goblins
or other Halloween Creatures
Creative Moments #80 - AG
4 Crafty Chicks #270 - AG
Southern Girls (10/22) - Stripes


9 comments:

  1. Ha - this is a hoot! Love your monster with all his eyeballs! The pp is perfect too - with its playful feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pretty colours! Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cute monster! I love him! And I love that you've brought the dotted embossed background in to compliment the dotted background paper. Perfect! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls this week for our stripes challenge!
    Lauren DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the coolest card! He is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Cathy! The image is so cute and I love the pretty pastels.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute & fun. Thanks for joining us for our 'Rocking the Stripes' challenge #122.
    Alicia (Southern Girls DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  7. this made me laugh out load, lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omy gosh girl you can make me laugh, thanks. This is another fabby card, great image of course the colors are wonderful, and the sentiment is outstanding. Well done. Thanks for playing our ATG/Crazy Egg Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Hugs,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just TOO cute! Love the coloring and all of the great papers you used too.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy