Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #380

Happy Saturday, Sketchers!
Debra has a fun sketch for you to play with this week.  The challenge prize is 7 digis from our wonderful sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps.

I've used Bugaboo's, Sock Monkey-Birthday for my card.  Originally, I had every intention of using this image for a birthday card, but a colleague recently had a baby girl and I decided this little monkey would be an adorable card for her.  They aren't using traditional colors in their nursery and have decorated it with lots of oranges and yellows.  I love figuring out ways to use images in new ways!

Take a peek at our DT cards and then play along with us!  Can't wait to see your card in the gallery!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the unconventional colors of this little guy! The whole card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a FUN and brightly colored card Cathy! I love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy