Friday, September 18, 2015

A Day for Daisies Showcase - Mucha Style Flowers

This week we are featuring September's Mucha Style Flower Collection at A Day for Daisies.  This is Mucha Style Bachelor Button 1.  It's hard to tell from the photo, but I fussy cut the bottom flower and popped it out to give it some dimension.

I love the colors these flowers come in.  Coloring this one allowed me to take a walk down memory lane from when I was younger.  My grandma grew these in her garden.

Stop by the ADFD Blog over the next two weeks to see the variety of flowers and how the DT used them.  Some of these flowers would be perfect for the Frame It! challenge.  There's still time to play!

Challenges Entered:
Addicted to Stamps #162 - Make Your Mark
Little Miss Muffet #120 - AG
Aud Sentiment #140 - AG + sentiment
Southern Girls - Layer it Up

3 comments:

  1. Love this image and your layout. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love that image!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed this on the A Day For Daisies site and I had to let you know how stunning it is - those papers are such a lovely setting for the gorgeous blue flowers. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy