Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #350

Happy Saturday Sketch Fans!  My interpretation of Vannessa's sketch is pretty liberal, but I think it works.  I used a stamp from Neat & Tangled for my focal point and added a little color with my Copics.  The embossing folder mimics the circular shape of the image panel and the four white dots are supposed to be the angled rectangle at the top.


















Our teammate, Niki is offering a prize package to this week's winner.  Check out with Niki and the team have ready for you here!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! It has gorgeous texture and a lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card! Love the embossing and the simplicity yet elegance of it. It's a very classy card... great colour scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Cathy, love the embossed background and the sentiment is great. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, love the soft colors, the texture of the ef, and that fabulous sentiment! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy, just wanted to pop in and thank you so much for your lovely comments you left me on my blog the other day (Twine Around, think you saw my card at House of Cards....). So nice to hear that someone else like's my cards as my confidence isn't very high at the moment. I'm following you as well now too and looking forward to your next creation. I'm in love with the embossing on this card, it reminds me of Orla Kiely, very retro but modern. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy