Saturday, November 1, 2014

Some Sweet(Pea) News!

I am not especially fond of keeping secrets, so it hasn't been easy to be silent about some very exciting news. Back in June there was a DT call on the SugarPea Designs Blog.  Wendy Ramlakhan, the owner of Sugar Pea Designs, invited me to be a part of their ProjectPea DT for four months, starting this month!!  I could barely type my email back saying, "Yes" fast enough!

The logo of Sugar Pea Designs says "Surround yourself with Sweetness" - and that must come right from Wendy's heart! She is amazing.  I am just thrilled to be part of the ProjectPea DT, so keep an eye out for my first SugarPea creation on November 10th.  The uber-talented Sugar Pea DT gals begin with sneak peeks of the Holiday release on November 3rd and the ProjectPea DT girls join the fun a week later including a special project on November 21st!

If you haven't discovered SugarPea Designs yet, take a peek at the shop. The quality of their clear stamps is fabulous from the first inking and they're designed with versatility in mind.  Four new stamps sets and two great dies are being released this month.  Remember to subscribe to the SugarPea Blog; follow us on Facebook and on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your well-deserved DT spot, Cathy! Looking forward to seeing your Sugar Pea Design masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT! I can't wait to see your beautiful creations with the gorgeous SPD products!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy