Friday, July 11, 2014

Sister Act Challenge #65


Another Friday and a new anything goes challenge over at Sister Act, with Paper Nest as the sponsor this week.  I'm not using a sponsor image this week.  I have had a stack of stamps on my desk that have never been inked, so I thought I would tackle some of them.  It's helping me feel less guilty about the sets I ordered from all of the 4th of July sales!!

This feels like a CAS card to me - maybe it's all of the white space because I'm not sure if Susan Rahala and all of the other CAS gals I admire would call this one CAS.  I love how the EB folder reflects the idea of a maze!  Good thing I have a variety of folders!!   The stamp set is from Lil' Inkers and so is the stitched die.  

Challenges Entered:
Scribble and Scrap#22/ - AG
Crafty Girls/ #22- AG
Craftin' From the Heart/ - AG
Fan-Tastic Tuesday/ - AG
Through the Craftroom Door/ - AG

4 comments:

  1. Fab and funky! Love that embossing. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 43 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, that embossing folder is absolutely perfect for a maze focal point. You're right, it's essential that we have every kind of embossing folder, just for situations like this! Cute card, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card love the image & colours you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at scribble & scrap today

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy