Friday, January 31, 2014

Sister Act Challenge #42

I found inspiration again from my blog buddy, Chrissy.  This time she used Kenny K's Super Genius image that I was over the moon for.  I didn't wait a minute before popping over to the site and buying it.  This will be such a handy image for so many occasions!  I used my computer to generate the sentiment and print it on the same page as the image - genius, right?!?  It's my first Kenny K purchase and I was astounded with how quickly the card came together.  It's already off in the mail as a belated birthday card (which is why I didn't add bulky embellishments - although it screamed for some buttons).

Hope you will play along with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.  Digi Darla is the sponsor of our anything goes challenge this week.  Good luck!




Challenges Entered:
Kenny K - anything goes
Make It Monday - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - something new (Kenny K image)
Southern Girls - something new (Kenny K images)

8 comments:

  1. This image cracks me up! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure looks super Cathy...FABulous colours and design.
    LOve it nearly as much as mine lol..
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing with us at KennyK Krafty Krew’s *Anything Goes/Love* challenge ! Unfortunately not eligible for the prizes as your post is dated prior to the challenge going live.So sorry :) Good luck with the other challenges xx

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME! I loooove it!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Great colouring on Mr. Genius and the papers are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun image. Your colouring is fantastic.
    Stacey
    (KennyK Core4)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card love your design and those paper worker great with the image thanks for joining us over on kenny k krafty krew hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy