Saturday, March 2, 2013

Serene and Simple

Modern Basics - PTI


Back again with another CAS card.  I combined three challenges for this card.  Splitcoast Stampers' Saturday Challenge is an inspiration challenge.  I used this clock from the featured Etsy shop.  I just got some Memory Box dies this week and was itching to break them open.  The poppy die was the first to be used!  I also used CAS-ual Friday's challenge to "stamp your own background" (which I did with PTI's Modern Basics) and Play Date Cafe's color challenge of tangerine, apricot, and mint.  This went together pretty quickly.  There is something comforting in the simplicity of this card.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the color combo and how you used the modern leaf design. I think this would work well with one of the new SAB sets from Stampin' Up! also. thanks for the inspiraton.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy